What every litigator needs to know about expert discovery by Albert G. Stoll, Jr. and Walter A. Haynes, IV.
This meeting will cover:
- Do I need an expert?
- If so, when?
- Case value, risk and assessment,
- The basics of the expert exchange procedure,
- Preparing your expert for disclosure under state (CA) and federal law,
- Common malpractice traps to watch out for, and
- Preparing for expert deposition.
Please note this video is not offered for MCLE credit. We are only authorized to give credit to those who attend at the time of the presentation.Published in 2021, AAC, Video Replays, Zoom