The legal cannabis landscape in California is growing but still in flux. Clients can be wooed by the perceived opportunity to make money in the cannabis industry and need lawyers who understand what to watch out for in this brand new world.
The speakers will talk about:
- Cannabis landscape in light of Covid-19
- Practical considerations for drafting documents, including formation documents and leases
- Persisting criminal prosecution concerns
- Highlights of the changing regulations
- Litigation risks to watch out for
Please note this video is not offered for MCLE credit. We are only authorized to give credit to those who attend at the time of the presentation.Published in